Tuesday 24 September 2013

living in a fog..............

so the last few weeks have been stressful and my mental health has taken a hammering, just when i think i'm getting better then whammy another brick wall.

Hubby changing jobs and hours so a load of form filling, phone calls and such.  Least now I might get caught up on my sleep and get some energy :( .  I have a water infection and a lower lip of cold sores so more bloody meds.

On a bright note I'm working on going to a crop in Holystone, on the 28th and on my own, I know only one lady and thats through a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/297223380355038/  'Come Scrap with me' .  This is very hard on me as I don't do new places or people well, but I have talked to one of the organizers of the crop and she is aware of my problems.  So I need to get my bags sorted, and organize the kids and hubby for the day.

I am in several crafty groups on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftyfairygodmothers/
this is my group which I started last year.

Another group where I have found much inspiration is UK & Ireland craft swaps, ladies this group is the best, they are a great freindly bunch of people and what they give is freindship, support and they never judge.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/293678517413579/

Go have a look.

Right off for a cuppa and a play then school run, then the day truly begins.

Next time I want to tell you about the people who support me and who have never let me down.

Naomi your a rock and you rock xx

No comments:

Post a Comment